Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jarthen: An Introduction

Greetings dear reader, it is with great pleasure that I submit this novel-in progress for your consideration. One should note that this story is a living document: it has by no means reached its ultimate destination, or even fixed upon a direction in which to travel. I, the author, eagerly await your comments, insights and suggestions, if you feel so bold as to offer them (and please do). I do not doubt that you shall recognize the unprecedented opportunity that I have offered to the reading public, but I feel compelled to warn against allowing one's self to become drunk with this power, as so many well-meaning tyrants of antiquity have: it can lead to nought but hardship for all parties involved. That said, I humbly invite you, brave soul, to begin your journey into the land of Elothnin and the adventures of Jarthen...

No comments: